Simply complete the consent form below &
we will be in touch to get you scheduled!
- Ear piercing is available to anyone 2 months or older who have had at least their first set of immunizations.
- The Blomdahl Medical Ear Piercing System is available only to physicians
- Only medical grade plastic or medical grade titanium piercing studs are used. No risk of nickel allergy
- Two piercings can be done simultaneously
- Please note that after 10 months children are more prone to picking at earrings which make them more susceptible to infection.
- Health Suite 110 will only pierce earlobes in infants and young children. We will pierce cartilage for individuals age 15 years and over. We cannot pierce two piercings right next to each other at the same visit in order to accurately place each piercing and allow for proper healing. Aftercare instructions
- Members: $75 for the first piercing and $25 each additional piercing = $100 for a pair.
- Non-members: $150 for the first piercing and $50 each additional piercing = $200 for a pair.
- Cost includes: procedure, piercing studs and aftercare cleansing swabs.
- Payment is due in full prior to the procedure. Health Suite 110 accepts Venmo, cards, or cash.
- Piercing can be done in your home for an additional $100 - available to HS110 members only.